The Good Food Institute is a team of scientists, entrepreneurs, and lawyers, all of whom are laser-focused on using markets and food technology to transform our food system away from conventional animal products and toward plant-based alternatives. To learn more about the work we do, please visit GFI.org.
Services GFI can provide
- Policy & regulatory briefings
- Communications support
- Science & technology guidance
- Innovation & commercialization opportunities
- Marketing consultation
- Foodservice & retail distribution support
- Introductions to key technical or strategic partners
If you are a restaurant interested in learning more, we would love to set up a time to speak with you. Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.